How to Make Shami Kabab Complete Recipe in Urdu / English
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
6 to 8 Servings
What to Add:
Boneless beef: 1 kg
Chana daal: 225 gm.
Sliced onion: 1 cup
Ginger paste: 1 tbsp.
Aliz olive oil: 1 cup
Green chilies to taste
Salt and red chilies to taste
Whole hot spices to taste
Beaten eggs: 2
Breadcrumbs: 1 cup
Preparing Shami Kabab Recipe in Urdu
- Mix meat, daal, and spices in a large pan or in a pressure cooker by adding water. Cook the kebab mixture for 10 minutes if it’s a pressure cooker or for 30 minutes without a pressure cooker.
- Remove the mixture when it gets dry.
- Take a grinder and grind the kebab mixture until there are no flakes of any ingredient.
- Make small kebabs depending on your need, and set them aside.
- Put aliz olive oil in a wok or pan and heat it up on high heat.
- Beat two eggs in a bowel, and place bread crumbs in a plate.
- Take a kebab, dip it in egg, and then coat it with breadcrumbs, and put it in oil. Repeat this step by putting as many kebabs as the pan can take. Don’t stuff the pan because the kebabs will break. Also, keep the heat medium while frying.
- When both sides of kebabs get dark brown, take them out.
- Serve them with lettuce, salad, or French fries whatever you like. Serve it with tea, pulao, or biryani.
- Note: You can take minced beef if you want to save your time, but the above method will give you more taste and the kebabs will not break. You can avoid the bread crumbs if you like.
Innovative Shami Kebab
When you have shami kebab, you will recognize the ingredients easily if there is an excess of anything. Like some people add more daal making it taste grainy than meaty. The shami kebab recipe in Urdu muis be a good combination of meat, daal, and spices. It also needs cooking to a certain temperature and with a certain quantity of water. Overcooking may make it tender and you will not be able to make shami kebab. You should also use healthy oil such as aliz olive oil because it has superb taste and health benefits. My whole family uses this oil and believes it to be perfect for frying.
Hot spices are essential for shami kebab recipe, but if you have high blood pressure, you should eat less salt. I love to garnish it with green chilies because they are healthy and keep me slim. The frying part of this recipe also needs focus, like using the right amount of egg and breadcrumbs. Also, use healthy oil such as aliz olive oil. Don’t let eggs over cover the kebab. Some cooks sprinkle chaat masala after frying shami kebab, so use what does not affect your health. Eat it with tea, rice, or chapatti, and a cold drink.