Famous Chefs Russian Salad Recipe
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 15 min
What To Add
Apples: 2 small
Potatoes: 2 to 3
Carrots: 2 to 3
Chicken: 225 grams
Fresh Raisins: 50 grams
Crispy Walnuts: 50 grams
Black pepper: 1/2tsp or as desired
Aliz olive oil: 1tsp
Mayonnaise: 3/4 cup
Cream: 2 tbsp.
Salt to taste
How to Make
- First, wash carrots and potatoes and boil them.
- Take apples and cut them into small cubes and repeat the same process with carrots and potatoes.
- Take a bowel and fill it with all ingredients, including the boiled potatoes, carrots, apples, raisins, walnuts, mayonnaise, cream, and black pepper, and mix them well.
- You can garnish it with lettuce, or cucumber slices
- Serve it with rice, kebabs, or burger, etc.
Healthy Russian Salad recipe
Almost all types of salads are healthy because we make them with vegetables, fruits, chicken, and herbs. In a Russian salad recipe, the taste of cream and mayonnaise is prominent along with chicken, vegetables, and apples. You will get iron, zinc, calcium, and proteins and several other nutrients from this salad. It is healthy but can also increase weight due to cream and mayonnaise. But, if you make mayonnaise at home by using the Healthy Aliz olive oil, it will have fewer calories. You can also use the fatless cream instead of regular cream to make it healthier.
If you need Russian salad recipe in Urdu for any reason, you can easily find it. You can also make it easily at home or can teach it to other people if you are a chef. You can add peas and cabbage and some other fruit like pineapples to make it rich in taste. Some people love a few ingredients, but all Russian salad recipes have one thing common; the potatoes. Use fresh and well-boiled potatoes which are rich in zinc and iron. Serve it with rice, burger, and sandwich or take it as a snack. You can make it sizzling by adding more black pepper or green chillies.