How Professional Cooks Make Chicken Karahi?
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
4 to 6 Servings
What to Add:
Chicken: 1 kg
Sliced or diced onion: 1/2 kg
Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp.
Aliz olive oil: 2 cup
Green chilies to taste
Salt and red chilies to taste
Whole hot spices to taste
Diced Tomatoes: 1 cup
Yogurt: 1 cup
Green and fresh coriander: 1/4 cup
Preparing the Recipe
- Heat aliz olive oil in a karahi on high heat, and then slow the heat down. Add onions and ginger garlic paste into it. Stir fry all until the onions get a little tender.
- Add chicken to the oil, fry it for 5 minutes, and then keep on adding all spices. Stir fry the entire mixture for 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and yogurt and fry it on medium heat until the oil gets on the surface.
- Remove pan from the stove, pour chicken karahi in a bowel or serve in the wok as you like. Garnish it with green chilies and dry coriander.
- Serve it with roti, naan, or pulao.
Delicious Chicken Karahi Recipe in Urdu
I and my family love to eat chicken karahi in a nearby restaurant. However, my cooking passion motivates me to explore yummy recipes, including the chicken karahi recipe in Urdu that is available with different methods.
I love the desi style chicken karahi because it is very sizzling. The traditional chicken karahi needs a little time to cook, besides due to fast frying process; all spices remain fresh and original in taste.
Only good spices will make this dish yummy because without spices it will be tasteless. People also make it with organic chicken but you can use any chicken according to your budget.
Lots of cooks make chicken karahi recipe in aliz olive oil because it has good taste and it is very healthy, unlike other oils. People love to eat it with rotti, roghni naan or plain naan seasoned with sesame seeds.
I love it spicy but keep the salt less due to my weight loss plans. I also use aliz olive oil because it does not increase the body fat. I also add the salad and cold drinks to my meal when I have chicken karahi.
Some people love to serve it with yogurt or mint chutney. Whatever you like, just enjoy this lovely recipe.