My Mums Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe in Urdu
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
What You Need
Fresh Boneless chicken, cut into small cubes: 500 gm.
Capsicum cut into small slices: 1
Onion, cut into small cubes: 2
Beaten Egg: 1
Tomatoes cut into small cubes: 3
Red chili powder: ½ tsp.
Green chili, cut into small pieces: 3 to 5
Ginger Garlic paste: 1tbsp
Salt to taste
Chilies sauce 2 to 3tbsp
Ketchup 2 to 3tbsp
Black pepper: ½ tsp.
Coriander leaves, shredded:
- Take chicken, add salt, red chilies, chili sauce, tomato sauce, and black pepper, and marinate it well by coating the spices, and leave for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and ginger paste, add tomatoes and fry for a few minutes.
- Put chicken in the pan, and cook it until it is dry and starts leaving oil.
- Pour a little oil in a pan, add capsicum and onions, cook till they get soft.
- Beat eggs by adding salt and black pepper, fry it in a little oil and cut the omelet into small pieces.
- Put omelet, capsicum, and, onions in chicken, and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander and green chilies and serve with puri, roti, or naan, or rice.
Who Makes The Best Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe?
I have tried chicken jalfrezi in various restaurants but I found a few very good. I love spicy food, so I like chicken jalfrezi recipe in Urdu that has more green chilies. I love small cubes of chicken as I am not afraid of bones and can take small bites that make it easier to swallow. When I have to make it at home, I cook it in aliz olive oil because I get healthy minerals and vitamins from olive oil. I love the sauce because of chilies. You can use the quantity of sauce according to your taste, but a balance is always good. My favorite restaurant serves it with puri and I love it though it gives some calories.
At home, I prefer to make chicken jalfrezi in aliz olive oil. The oil is available as extra virgin and Pomace. You will have good skin, better hair, and healthy body by cooking in olive oil. Don’t forget to add ginger in jalfrezi because it tastes good and it is anti-inflammatory so protect us from pain. All ingredients are healthy and give us energy. Place an order from home or enjoy dinner in a restaurant with chicken jalfrezi.