How Restaurants Make Fish Roast Recipe
We should take fish seriously because it is so Healthy for Skin and Hair. Fish also helps enhance the blood flow that improves our immune system. Be innovative and develop your own Fish Roast Recipe by adding the Aliz olive oil to it. Independent of the roasting method, we need to apply a little oil in the spices to marinate the fish. You can play with ingredients according to your taste. Fish is a tender food so handle it carefully while cooking. If you want to roast in oil, first sauté it a little so it does not break.
Sometimes I roast it after marinating with soya sauce, garlic and black pepper that is the simplest method. But, sometimes I make fish roast recipe in an eastern way with spices like chilies, oregano, and garlic and ginger paste. Once you roast the fish, eat it with French fries and cold drink. Having it with bread or pasta will also be good. Make sure that fish is free from ribs because they are dangerous especially for kids. You can have any kind of fish for roasting but buy the one that has more flesh as it will not shred while cooking.
Follow the Recipe step by step
What You Need
Good quality fish: 400 grams
Garlic and ginger paste: 2Tsp
Red chilies: 2Tsp
Fresh Lemon juice: 1 Tbsp.
Salt to taste
Corn flour: 1 Tbsp.
Ginger and garlic, as sliced: 1tbsp
Sliced onion: 2
Turmeric: ½ tsp.
Green chilli.2 to 3
Red chilies: 1.5 tsp
Hot spice: 1 tsp
Coriander powder: 2 tsp.
Tomatoes: 2 small
Cashew nuts: 8 to 10
Aliz olive oil
Salt to taste
How to Prepare
- Take all fish steaks and apply all ingredients to marinate it, and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Take oil, put it in a pan, shallow fry all fish pieces to cook them slightly.
- Add more oil if you want and fry all ingredients that come under spices by adding them one by one. Add salt to the spices in the end.
- Put fish slices in the cooked spices and add a little water to mix them all. 5 to 8 minutes would be enough for cooking.
- Make a paste of cashew nuts through grinding by mixing a little water to it.
- Add cashew nuts paste in fish curry and mix it well. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Pour this gravy over rice or eat it with roti.
- As the gravy gets thick so you can make it thin by adding some water.
You can also add coconut milk instead of water if you want a thicker gravy.
Click here to read more Tasty Recipes.