What Are The Health Benefits Of Dark Chocolate For Men?
Most of the people love chocolate which is available as dark, light, and white chocolate. According to the health experts, chocolates have several benefits, especially the dark chocolate.
You get nutrition and energy at a time, besides the taste of chocolate is always awesome. Chocolate is rich in antioxidants which boost up our immune system. Those who are diet conscious can have dark chocolate because it has less sugar, but it is slightly bitter.
There are also several Health Benefits of dark chocolate for men, so men should add it to their snacks or sweets.
- If you get pure dark chocolate with a high amount of cocoa, you will get more nutrition, like minerals and soluble fibers. According to nutritionists, there is 80 % cocoa in 100-gram dark chocolate, and 11 gm fiber as well as it is also rich in iron, magnesium, copper, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, and phosphorous. But, chocolate has calories and you can’t have it in excess on a daily basis, so eat it moderately. Dark chocolate has both saturated and mono-saturated fats. There is also a healthy amount of caffeine in dark chocolate.
- The fatty acid profile of cocoa and dark chocolate is excellent. The fats are mostly saturated and monounsaturated, with small amounts of polyunsaturates. It also has a healthy amount of caffeine.
- It has a huge level of antioxidants that keep us active due to aspolyphenols, flavanols, and catechins. According to the experts, there are more antioxidants in dark chocolate than in blueberries or other types of berries. Men can stay active all the time by having dark chocolate
- The health benefits of dark chocolate for men also include better blood circulation that keeps the heart strong. Due to better blood flow, you will not have high blood pressure. It also relaxes the arteries due to nitric oxide.
- Studies show an increase in HDL and decrease in LDL by eating dark chocolate that keeps our heart healthy. Men can lower down their bad cholesterol with dark chocolate but in a balanced way.
- You can also decrease the insulin resistance that causes diabetes and heart disease. It will prevent cholesterol that blocks the arteries, lowering the risk of heart attack. A study on 470 men with cocoa decreased the % of cardiovascular death. The studies also show that taking dark chocolate twice a week will prevent the calcified plaque that is up to 35%.
- Men can also protect their skin from sunburn by eating dark chocolate. It has a specific flavor named bioactive that keeps the skin healthy by increasing the blood flow. As men often spend time in the sun due to a job or home duties, so dark chocolate will not let their skin get damaged due to sun rays.
An improved function of the brain is also another benefit of dark chocolate. It also helps improve speech and several mental disorders. There is a rich content of caffeine in cocoa, as well as Theobromine that enhances our brain.
All these health benefits of dark chocolate for men show that men should have dark chocolate every weak.