Innovative Spaghetti with Vegies
Lots of cooks make spaghetti with just minced chicken or minced beef but this spaghetti recipe is unique because it has several healthy ingredients. You add vegies, aliz olive oil, eggs, sauces and ginger garlic paste while frying along with the boneless chicken. Try to use the chicken which the stock to locks its nutrients but should be thick. The stir-fry process helps cook fast. The addition of aliz olive oil is unique because people often use normal vegetable oil. The chili garlic sauce creates a crispy taste in the spaghetti and also makes it appetizing. Some people also sprinkle cheese in the end but it is totally your choice.
This is also up to you to add the sauces while cooking or sprinkle them over spaghetti while eating. My favorite spaghetti recipe includes sauces before serving and they are so yummy. You don’t need any support dish to eat spaghetti because it already has so many flavors. Fried eggs make it spicy and nutritious and every bite becomes juicy with chicken and the fried egg. If you make spaghetti like this, it will prove very light and the stomach can digest it in just a few minutes. You can have a green tea or a cold drink in the end.
Spicy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe with Vegetables
What to Add
Spaghetti: 1 pack
Boneless chicken: 225 gm.
Chinese carrots, Julian cut: 2 medium
Shredded Cabbage: 1 cup
Eggs: 2 large
Salt to taste
Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp.
Spring onions cut into small pieces: 2
Black pepper: 1 tsp. or as desired
Red chili flakes: ½ tsp.
Soya sauce: 4 tbsp. or as desired
Chili garlic sauce: 1 tbsp.
Tomato ketchup: 1 tbsp.
How to make
- Boil spaghetti till it gets tender enough to eat. Then drain off water and pour cold water over spaghetti to remove the stickiness and set aside.
- Cut the vegies and set aside.
- Boil boneless chicken in enough water till it becomes tender. You can reserve the stock for some other recipe.
- Beat eggs, add a little salt and, ¼ tsp. red chilies, and fry it in aliz olive oil.
- Cut fried eggs into small spices.
- Take a wok, add aliz olive oil around 2 to 4 tbsp. and heat it at high temperature. Add ginger garlic paste and stir fry till it becomes light brown. Add chicken, add vegies, add spaghettis, and red chili flakes, and stir fry all for a few minutes.
- Add soya sauce, fried eggs, chili sauce, and tomato ketchup and mix all.
Serve with tomato ketchup or any other sauce.